Raw Super Seed Pesto Zoodles:
- 1/2 cup of Raw Health Organic Superseed Spread
- 1 cup of basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of kale destemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon (use half if you don't like it too lemony)
- 1 teaspoon of Raw Health Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
1 clove of garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Zoodles:
- 2 medium size courgettes spiralized into zoodles - if you don't have a spiralizer you can also use a peeler.
To sprinkle on top: pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and extra nutritional yeast.
Place all the ingredients for the pesto in the food processor and blitz until you have a relatively smooth and creamy mixture. If you find the pesto too thick add a splash of water or more olive oil. Split the courgette into 2 plates and mix about 2 tablespoons of pesto in each plate and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and nutritional yeast.
Store the leftover pesto in a jar in the fridge for a few days.
Windmill products used in this recipe